I am continuing on about my thoughts on finding your true character and how it is core of one’s success. I do so by giving credit to Mr. Stephen Covey (may he rest in peace), as this is mostly inspired by reading his books and the concept of starting with “the end in mind”
So here is the third question you should ask yourself as you are sitting in listening to your Eulogy as it is read by your Coworkers and Professional Associates.
How Would you like to be remembered by your COWORKERS/PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATES?
Here is mine:
1. HE was energetic, dedicated and excited about what he did.
2. He was a perfectionist but knew when to accept reality!
3. He cared about teaching others.
4. He also cared about the well-being of his coworkers, clients and patients.
5. He was Ethical and fair and never took advantage of anyone.
6. He never undercut or undermined his fellow coworkers no matter how much he disagreed with them.
7. He was self-made and never extended his hand for a favor or a handout.
HOW WOULD YOU ANSWER THAT QUESTION? How would you change the way you conduct yourself after reading the answers to those questions?In case you missed parts 1 and 2 here they are: Start at the end (part 1) Remembered by Family Start at the end (part 2) Remembered by Friends
As always to your health and success in all your dreams and thoughts,
Kaveh N. Adel, D.D.S. Personal Development and Life Coach
P.E.R.S.E.K.A. Personal Education Restoring Self Empowerment through Knowledge and Action